1. Give an old pair of chinos a splashy makeover:
It’ll feel like you’re always wading in a serene ocean. See how to do it yourself here.
2. Melt down some crayons into these gorgeous candles:
The possibilities are actually endless. Check out how to make ‘em here.
3. Create a colorful closet without buying any clothes:
Just update the hangers! See how to do it here.
4. Instantly improve wine o’clock with colorblock frosted tumblers:
You can try all kinds of designs by following the method laid out here.
5. Turn your office chair into a party chair:
A pastel party, that is. Learn how here.
6. Be colorful only half the time with a colorblock clock:
7. Craft some striking planters with geometric colorblocking:
Because all plants need sunlight, water, and a gorgeous planter. Learn to make onehere.
8. Get lucky with some perfectly painted horseshoe charms:
9. Easily shake up your living room by updating your throw pillows:
Find the super easy instructions here.
10. Give your cooking the presentation it deserves with colorblock trivets:
Cinnamon buns not included. Get the tutorial here.
11. Frame your favorite moments in colorblocked perfection:
And finally print out all those Instagrams. Learn to paint your own here.
12. Colorblock the perfect sweatshirt out of diagonal designs:
Find the sewing pattern and tutorial here.
13. All you need to make a work of art are some color-coordinated paint chips:
And boom: instant decor. Get the DIY here.
14. Make some cutlery you actually love with your own colorblock pattern:
A great idea for parties too! Check out this pattern and more here.
15. Customize some chromatic Ikea storage:
Store in style. Check out how to do it here.
16. This coiled-rope basket is even cuter with a pop of color:
See how to thread one yourself here.
17. Keep it clean with your own colorblock soap:
Who knew making soap could be so cool? Get the instructions here.
18. And complete the bathroom decor with some colorblock shower curtains.
Go big. Check out how to make some here.
19. Get fancy with these ~faux bois~ colorblock place mats:
All fake wood is now ~faux bois~. Get the DIY here.
20. Accessorize boldly with this colorblock beaded necklace:
Simple and special. Learn to make it here.
21. Personalize a vintage camera with your own colorful pattern:
Check out how to paint an old Holga like this one here.
22. Spoil your feline bestie with a colorblock scratching post:
Because most scratching posts are fugly, tbh. Check out how to make it here.