Welcome to House Beautiful Homes, an exciting new concept in construction and design.
Stylish, spacious, modern and thoughtfully designed, House Beautiful Homes is a premier collection of custom-built homes manufactured off site using state-of-the-art modular construction techniques. Reflecting the changing patterns of family life, the House Beautiful Homes designs include a spacious one-storey starter/retirement home, a three- bedroom family home, a multi-generational home with three separate living areas, and a luxury family version complete with stunning vaulted ceiling, glass walkway and a fifth bedroom option.
‘House Beautiful Homes are designed and will be built to reflect the style, elegance and practicality that is synonymous with the House Beautiful brand. These homes will be lived in and loved,’ Editor, Julia Goodwin
Watch our behind the scenes video showing how the homes are manufactured using state-of-the-art modular construction techniques – and meet the experts who could help you create the home of your dreams!
Stylish, spacious, modern and thoughtfully designed, House Beautiful Homes is a premier collection of custom-built houses.
One of the biggest and best-known home-interest magazine brands, House Beautiful has teamed up with modular construction experts Futureform and South Bank Architects to create a range of eight quality, contemporary, thoughtfully designed homes with a small carbon footprint.
Take a room-by-room video tour of our Mulberry design…
Reflecting the changing patterns of family life, the collection includes a spacious one-storey starter/retirement home, a three-bedroom family home, a multi-generational home with three separate living areas, and a luxury family version complete with stunning vaulted ceiling, glass walkway and a fifth bedroom option. Every design has the same spacious feel, with big rooms, plenty of storage and lots of glass.
‘The joy of custom-building is that buyers can create a bespoke feel without the stress, hassle and cost of a self-build. It’s the future and it’s exciting.’Julia Goodwin, House Beautiful Editor
Take A Closer Look At Some Of The Design Details And Benefits Of Our Custom-Built Houses
- Based on the loft living idea, the homes are open-plan, combining multi-functional living with private spaces.
- All homes are built using a permanent modular system that outperforms conventional construction techniques in acoustic performance, airtightness, thermal performance and durability.
- Each of the homes has a glass atrium-effect ceiling, maximising the light and feeling of space inside.
- The spacious feel within each house is accentuated by a central hall and a home office area in some models.
- The pitched-roof style is a timeless favourite. Cladding options range from timber to brick, stone or zinc.
- Timber in a choice of two widths, or a horizontal weatherboarding finish, can be painted in black, white, cream or soft blue.
- Large, recessed windows and a canopy porch create a stunning entrance.
- At the rear, sliding floor to ceiling doors open out onto garden or decking to maximise views.
- The homes can be erected on site within 24 hours with a staggered release of modules to help with phased building projects.
- Our homes can reach sustainable levels 3, 4 or 5 and can be made compliant with the Lifetime Homes Standard.
- Narrower townhouse options are available for all three homes allowing the design to fit where space is restricted. Plans available on request.
- A range of apartment designs is under development.
- Fixed quotations are an average of 10-15 per cent lower than for conventional housebuilding. The homes are fully mortgageable and insurable, and finance for developing projects, as well as mortgages for buyers, can be arranged.
- Futureform specialises in building off-site permanent modular units with a small carbon footprint, which can be disassembled and reused. It has a range of industry accreditations and is a previous winner of the National Housing Awards Best Housing Project.
- Established in 1986, South Bank Architects has experience in projects ranging from conversions and extensions to larger-scale refurbishments and new builds, working with clients to achieve quality, sustainable homes.
[Source:- House beautiful ]