The Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Guwahati, has signed an agreement with Times Professional Learning (TPL) to start two post-graduate certificate programs. The agreement has led to the development of a Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Cybersecurity and Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
These programmes aim to provide for career enhancement and skill upgradation to meet the industry and corporate requirements.
About the PG course in cybersecurity
The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Cybersecurity will span over a period of eight months.
The course will provide career enhancement and skill upgradation for job roles like network security specialist, cyber security analyst, cybersecurity architect, cyber security manager, etcetera.
About the PG course in artificial intelligence
- The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning will span over a period of nine-months.
- The course aims to provide candidates with a detailed understanding of AI and Deep Learning through a comprehensive curriculum.
- The newly instated course will focus on fundamental and advanced learning through subjects like Python programming, data analytics, neural networks, computer vision, and image recognition, etc.
- Students will be prepared for job roles which involve a high level of technical skill and training.
Educational requirements and certificates to be awarded
- Interested candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% grades and at least two years of work experience in IT or software development.
- On completion of the programme, candidates will earn credentials from the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati and Times TSW.